#10 Red Lentil Kimchi Spread Ⓥ
About the dish:
Are you looking to cut down on meat and eggs? You love savoury warm breakfast? This will save your day, your body and your wallet!
Done in 15 minutes.
- 2 cup of red lentils cooked
- 1 ripe apple
- 1 ripe pear
- 1 tablespoon of Thai curry paste (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped Kimchi or Kimchi paste or Kimchi brine
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ onion
- Ginger (same amount as garlic)
1. Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or a blender on low speed to create a spread.
- Have a spoonful! Get to know your butter replacement!
- Spread it on a slice of bread or breakfast biscuits for a quick breakfast or in between meals :D
- As a dip for healthy veggies sticks such as carrots, paprika slices
- Use as base sauce for tacos, quesadillas or other wraps
- Works as pasta sauce
- Aaand of course with rice (more recipes to come)!