#12 Kimchi Taco Leftover Bowl
About the dish:
A smart recipe, made with taco leftovers. Focused on a delicious variety of fried vegetables and Kimchi.
Done in 15 minutes.
- Taco filling (refer to our Kimchi Taco recipe)
- Kimchi salsa (from our Kimchi Taco)
- Topping ideas:
- Crushed taco shells for extra crunch
- Guacamole or avocado slices
- Fresh cabbage or lettuce slices (any kind works, we used Iceberg lettuce)
- Red or green chili pepper slices
- Pan fried eggplant (another leftover from Kimchi Taco)
- Regular salsa
- Cheese of your choice (cheddar types, ricotta or feta work best)
1. Use leftover taco filling and Kimchi salsa to form the base of the bowl.
2. Heat them up prior if you’d like.Add different toppings of your choice to the bowl. If you have any leftover vegetables you’re not sure what to do with, pan fry and toss them in. Be creative with it and have fun!